Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
General Monthly Meeting (July 2011)
Friday, July 29, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 12:15 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Two New Opportunities are now available in collaboration area of www.norcal8a.org Check those out & respond!
California High Speed Rail Authority
Topic: Contracting Opportunities
Learn how to be a part of one of the biggest infrastructure project for California. Make direct contact and learn
the project vision and scope first hand.
Inspired by successful high-speed train systems worldwide, California's electrically-powered high-speed trains will help the state meet ever-growing demands on its transportation infrastructure. Initially running from San Francisco to Los Angeles/Anaheim via the Central Valley, and later to Sacramento and San Diego, high-speed trains will travel between LA and San Francisco in under 2 hours and 40 minutes, at speeds of up to 220 mph, and will interconnect with other transportation alternatives, providing an environmentally friendly option to traveling by plane or car.
President's Top 20 Contracts for July 2011
Listing of Top 20 contracts in Federal Govt. space will be listed, reviewed and discussed for teaming-up purpose. In addition;
- Upcoming local & industry marketing events will be discussed.
- Contracting opportunities received directly from the Federal Agencies for 8(a) members will be distributed.
This material will only be mailed out to paid membership. Now Accessible online with full membership
This is your monthly Federal Marketing already done for you. Several thousands dollars worth of marketing and contracting insight available to paid members for free.
Get Ready to Partner & Team-up!
Local Procurements & TeamingIf interested in participating, contact us at email@example.com
GUEST SPEAKER's ROSTER
2011 8(a) Assoc Events Schedule: Mark your calendars
Jun 24, Jul 29, Aug 26, Sep 30, Oct 28, Nov 18, Dec 16
- Jim Gambardella - SBA
- J. Swanson - Lawrence Livermore Lab
- M. Prucey - Defense Security Service (DSS)
-Joe Ochab - EPA
- Raymond Lee - SamTrans / DBE Program
- Steve Bangs - SBA Loan Program
- Mark Quinn - Director SBA
- Lupe Velasquez - NASA Ames
- Doris Burnett - DOE Yucca Mountain
- Kerry Dunn - GAO
- G. Casey - FBI STTF
- Brenda Gambardella - SBA
- Karen Woo - Univ. of California
- Thomas May - JPL/NASA
- Hanh Le -Lawerence Berkeley Lab
- Dawneen Williams - Travis AFB
-Jim Swanson - Lawrence Livermore Lab
-Kevin Baron - American Small Business League
-Joy Mihara & Ron Umble - FBI STTF
NorCal 8(a) Association Monthly Marketing Meeting is a free event. Coffee, snacks & lunch will be provided to the attendees to foster networking. Networking ends at 12:00pm and room turned over to SBA. Please be mindful of the time.
When & Where
Northern California 8(a) Association
The Northern California 8(a) Association’s purpose is to:
- Serve as a clearinghouse for the dissemination of information regarding legislation, technology transfer, best business practices, business development and fiscal management.
- Educate and promote the viability of its members.
- Promote the development of mentoring relationship between member and graduated firms.
- Network and share the experiences and expertise among its members.
- Acquire and disseminate useful statistic and economic trends pertaining to the small business sector.